The Aesthetic Grace: SuperDry Clothing

Friday, November 29, 2013

SuperDry Clothing


































Last year for my birthday, my boyfriend and I went to New York City for a getaway trip. While strolling the streets of Manhattan, a shop caught our eyes, SuperDry. I love the style and atmosphere you get when entering the store.  The Japanese graphics on the tees are unique and create a fun urban vibe. I like that SuperDry is geared for both men and women. It is nice that my boyfriend and I can go into the store and find ourselves shirts, jackets, accessories, headphones and more. We are quite a picky couple when it comes to apparel and to find a store we both really like is amazing!  We just had to make a couple trips to the store before we left the NYC! Now, I get my fix by shopping online, until I can make it back to the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment