The Aesthetic Grace: Im Back!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Im Back!!!

Hello bloggers!

Oh how I missed blogging and sharing my ideas and inspiration. Curious to where I have been? Here's a few photos of my journey across the United States. It was a tiring and exciting experience at the same time. Not everyone can say they drove across the U.S. but I can now say that I did. From Pittsburgh to Las Vegas was quite an unforgettable experience. So check out a few of my favorites from New Mexico to Las Vegas! :)

{New Mexico}
Over looking the New Mexico Mountains.


 New Mexico Pottery is so vibrant and colorful. The handmade Navajo pottery makes the best presents and souvenirs. 




{Arizona}
Such beauty in the Sunshine State



Arizona Mountains. The Mountains are my favorite place to be.


Gorgeous sunsets daily. What could be better?


Lake Mohave. I could spend days at this serene lake. Found it by fluke hidden in the mountains. 




{Nevada}
Almost to Las Vegas!





Hoover Dam is gorgeous. I didn't even have to edit the pictures because the quality captured was perfect.








{Red Rock}
My absolute favorite!! Even did a photo shoot that will be up soon!





Be sure to check back for more pictures of my adventures!

Xo,

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment