The Aesthetic Grace: New Years Eve 2014

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve 2014

It is hard to believe another year has come and gone. However, a new year brings hope, dreams and goals. I am thankful 2013 was a year full of traveling, meeting new people, and creating more memories with family, friends and my boyfriend. The new year is a clear slate for goal settings, new adventures and a hopeful and prosperous career. Time seems to go by so fast each year and it encourages me to start thinking more into my future. I begin to think, what are my plans and what do I want out of life? 2014, is my year to prosper and gain positivity. Life is to short for the would have, could have, should have. Stop making excuses and just do things! Start the year right with new resolutions and goals to achieve. Leave 2013 in the past and don't look back. Be hopeful for what your future has in store for you. When the clock strikes 12 what will you be hopeful for?

Xx,
Christine 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment