The Aesthetic Grace: {My latest Twitter follower, Ms. Betsey Johnson!}

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

{My latest Twitter follower, Ms. Betsey Johnson!}


When I saw my notification for my latest new Twitter follower, I was excited to see one of my favorite designers. The creative and talented, Betsey Johnson.  While attending school at Kent State University for Fashion Merchandising, my projects consisted of the talented and energetic designer. Betsey Johnson is a burst of energy which reflects in her fun, colorful and eccentric collections. 

I am very excited to see her new stationary collection at Michaels craft stores! The collection is filled with her iconic florals and bright colors. I can not wait to indulge and buy new stationary pens, notepads, drinking containers and iPhone covers. Be sure to check out Betsey's new collection at Michaels Stores and snag yourself a colorful new style! 


At Michaels Stores now!





My Senior Seminar Betsey Johnson project! Over 300 pages of Betsey Johnson history, style, mood boards, and product development ideas.




It was a very long and time worthy project to work on, however, it was very interesting to learn about the company and Ms. Johnson herself. I liked being able to develop and create a collection that geared toward her fans. 



Xx,

Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment