The Aesthetic Grace: { My Work Station }

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

{ My Work Station }


Does every object have a certain place on your desk? Do you have a color coordinated system to follow? Or can you not even see the surface because of the stacks of paper and reading books? Either way your mind and creative juices are flowing. 

While rummaging through my room trying to find my planner, I realized I need a more organized approach. A clean, organized and chic work space is what I need to get my work complete. I want to surround myself with inspiring and beautiful objects. Your work station is a place where you can accomplish your company goals, coordinate events, plan your to-do lists, or grocery list. My desk is where I can accomplish all my day-to-day tasks!

Here is what my desk looks like. I have an inspirational picture paired with bright pink flowers. I can not wait to buy my new white desk and order Poppin office supplies.



 What inspires me are the images below. I love looking on Pinterest to get inspiration and ideas.





 Photos courtesy of Pinterest and Poppin

 Let the clutter rise and put your organizational skills to the test! How will you decorate and organize your desk? Check out one of my favorite websites, Poppin for office supplies, furniture and to even design your own desk!

Xx,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment